if I knew myself, I'd run away.
I writed a thing!
Only took me, like, eleven fucking hours.
I’m going to bed now. I will try to write another thing tomorrow. Hopefully it won’t be as much like pulling teeth.
So, that thing what was fighting me all afternoon yesterday. I gave up and went to bed.
And then I proceeded to write 1500+ words. On my phone. Lying in bed with the lights out. Like a dork.
But still. It was pretty fucking awesome. I was marveling at it even as I was doing it.
Now I just have to edit it. XD
- Everything starts off horrible. It needs to if it’s going to be truly great.
- Free time can manifest itself in the oddest of places.
- Don’t talk about your horror ideas when there are a lot of people around. Also, nobody appreciates hearing your horror stories during meals.
- Everything can be inspirational if you stare at it long enough.
- There are a lot more writers out there than you think! ^_^
- There are a lot more people who haven’t read a book outside of high school out there than you think. :(
- Support is good; accurate criticism is better.
- I have a great joke about how writers procrastinate. I’ll tell it to you tomorrow.
- It’s hard to tie up loose ends nicely.
- Your favorite author has flaws you never noticed before.
- Your work will never be perfect.
- People with different approaches to writing than you can still produce great things.
- There is no such thing as too many books.
- Bad ideas are rare; bad prose is common.
- The more you write, the more you’ll want to write.
- A good story is pretty much the best thing ever.
Today I feel like writing.
Which would be way more awesomer if I actually had ANY FUCKING CLUE WHAT I’M GOING TO DO WITH JOHN WATSON.
Because I still don’t quite know what’s going on.
And a hound.
And possibly a bunny. I dunno. What’s with the bunnies, anyway?
Someone fill in the blanks for me, eh?
It could be bunnies.
See where it goes! ;)
Can you tell I’ve been watching way too much Buffy lately?
Can there BE too much Buffy? Srsly? ;D
Well, not as such, no. But I’ve got to season 6 and I’m already rolling my eyes pretty hard.
And I’ve been watching it A LOT.