if I knew myself, I'd run away.
Here’s a sneak peak at the next chapter of Turn of the Tide. Because I feel like it. I’d say enjoy, but… well.
All he wants is to take that deep breath of water and let it all fade, quickly and quietly, but he keeps breathing, and his lungs keep filling up with air instead, and the hours tick by and nothing changes.
levels of headcanon:
- This is heavily supported by text/subtext and is likely what the creators intended for me to get from this
- this is sort of supported by the text and could, conceivably be what the creators intended for me to get from the text/subtext
- there is no evidence either way
- there is slight evidence against my headcanon, but I don’t care
- I’ve stopped giving a shit about canon
he wasn’t counting on how little traction it would have, and they picked a big hill to try it out -
"fuck fuck FUCK i FUCKED UP—"
luckily for the world, sam was recording; a vine consisting of just bucky whizzing through the screen yelling obscenities goes viral within hours. it’s tagged #hecallshimselfthewintersoldier, and steve doesn’t stop laughing about it for days.